“This remodel, along with our everyday low prices, represents our continued investment in Lebanon,” said store manager Jennifer Joyce. “Listening to customers and incorporating the conveniences and experiences they want is what it means to be a store of the community.”
Store improvements included:
• a state-of-the-art electronics department with interactive displays that allow customers to try laptops, tablets, mobile phones and more before purchase.
• an enhanced baby department with strollers at floor level and easier access to everyday essentials like diapers and formula.
• a refreshed and expanded Walmart MoneyCenter at the front of the store.
• a larger assortment of industrial and power tools in hardware.
• an expanded home with new layout and merchandise.
• a new layout in produce and bakery.
• a refreshed pharmacy with new consultation room and express drop-off lane.
• an expanded pet department consolidated to one area.
• an addition of 10 new self-checkouts at the front of the store, which brings the total to 24.
• the addition of a family restroom.
• an easier to navigate layout with improved store flow, wider grocery aisles, new signage with complete new flooring and paint inside and out.
Each week, nearly 260 million customers and members visit the 11,593 Walmart stores under 63 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $486 billion, Walmart employs about 2.4 million associates worldwide. Additional information about Walmart may be found at corporate.walmart.com.