McClain Christian Academy will again welcome some of Nashville’s best recording artists and songwriters Feb. 15 at MCA’s Music at the Mill.
The evening is an up-close and personal concert with an entertaining lineup of artists.
The event will be at The Mill at 300 N. Maple St. in Lebanon.
As in previous years, the sellout show has limited tickets. For ticket availability, call 615-486-1058. Benefit proceeds go to McClain Christian Academy.
This year’s lineup includes:
• Collin Raye, known for such songs as “Love, Me,” “One Boy, One Girl” and “Little Rock.”
• Bryan White, known for such songs as “Someone Else’s Star,” “So Much for Pretending” and “Sittin’ on Go.”
• Shenandoah lead vocalist Marty Raybon, known for such songs as “I Wanna Be Loved Like That,” “Two Dozen Roses” and “If Bubba Can Dance.”
• Sal Gonzalez, known for such songs as “Losing You,” “River Bank” and “Heroes.”
• admired guitarist and vocalist Phil Keaggy.
• Great American Country stars and entertainment family the Willis Clan.
There are four seating options, including general admission for $50 in section C, reserved table seating for $75 in section B, VIP reserved table seating with dinner for $125 and platinum reserved front venue table seating $150, which includes dinner and a meet and greet with the artists.
McClain Christian Academy is a small, nonprofit school that provides many of the opportunities of much larger schools. With small class sizes, McClain builds a strong educational foundation that puts Christ and family at the forefront. McClain offers many extracurricular activities at the elementary, middle and high school levels. Athletics such as basketball, volleyball, cheerleading, tennis and bowling, as well as drama, music and art complete the school experience.
“All our families, staff and students have a close bond,” said Charles Poston, chairman of the board of directors. “This bond strengthens throughout the year due to our 98-percent student body participation in athletics and fine arts programs. McClain builds their students into confident, well-rounded individuals.”
For more information or a tour of McClain Christian Academy’s schools, call 615-444-2678.