Miss MTEMC pageant contestants announced
Dec 17, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corp.’s annual meeting will be Saturday at Embassy Suites Murfreesboro – Hotel and Conference Center and will again feature the Miss MTEMC Pageant.
This year, 28 contestants, ages 16-21, from across the service territory will compete for the title. The winner will have her choice of $1,000 cash or a trip to Washington, D.C. as a part of the Rural Electric Youth Tour, a trip valued at $1,200. The first and second runners-up will also receive a prize.
This year’s contestants from Wilson County are:
• Caroline Henrick, daughter of John and Kim Hendrick, of Lebanon, sponsored by Lebanon High School Health Occupation Students of America.
• Sarah Derosett, daughter of Drew and Sheila Derosett, of Mt. Juliet, sponsored by Gladeville FCE Club.
• Rachel McCall, daughter of Brian and Laurie McCall, of Milton, sponsored by Norene Community Center.
• Emilie Prindiville, daughter of Michael and Julie Prindiville, of Lebanon, sponsored by Wilson County CASA.
• Josie Gregory, daughter of Joe and Cheryl Gregory, of Mt. Juliet, sponsored by Leeville FCE Club.
• Sara McCutchen, daughter of William Russell McCutchen and Natalyn and Perry Slaughter, of Lebanon, sponsored by Oakland FCE Club.
• Kennedy Brook Pope, daughter of John and Traci Pope, of Lebanon, sponsored by Town and Country Garden Club.
• Sarah Lannom, daughter of Jeff and Heather Lannom, of Lebanon, sponsored by Watertown High School FFA Chapter.
• Leslie Hines, daughter of Bryan and Janice Hines, of Mt. Juliet, sponsored by Green Hill Women’s Club.
• Alayna Poston, daughter of Laura Poston, of Hermitage, sponsored by Tuckers Cross Roads FCE Club.
• Rachel Yates, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Yates, of Mt. Juliet, sponsored by Mt. Juliet High School Creative Writing Club.
Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corp. is a member-owned, nonprofit cooperative providing electricity to more than 200,000 residential and business members in Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford and Cannon counties.
For more information, contact MTEMC communications coordinator Josh Clendenen at 615-494-1071 or 615-516-5020.