The Lebanon City Council met in a special called meeting Thursday morning.
Mayor Philip Craighead said the meeting was to approve five items on the agenda with four councilors in attendance. The council passed all items unanimously.
Items on the agenda included:
• final reading to create an updated occupational safety and health program plan, devise rules and regulations and provide for a safety director and the implementation of the program plan.
• final reading authorizing line-item transfers for the police department.
• final reading to approve buying three video systems and accessories for the police department.
• final reading to approve buying used signal equipment for the street department.
• final reading to accept bids for the Old Rome Pike water storage tank demolition project.
The council meets Sept. 2 at 6 p.m. in the Town Meeting Hall.