Lebanon City Councilors will put their fair outings on hold next week to meet Tuesday.
New business for the council will include a first reading to create an updated Occupational Safety and Health program plan. This will include setting up rules and regulations, providing a safety director and implementing the program plan.
Tennessee OSHA requires program updates every five years.
The council will also consider new appointments to the Historic Preservation Commission.
Councilors also plan to consider personnel matters, including a resolution to promote employees within the Fire Department, including an Assistant Chief, Officer and Driver/Engineer, and a resolution to hire a replacement heavy equipment operator for the Street Department.
Other items on the agenda include:
• a resolution to approve a change order for the 2013-14 Americans with Disabilities Act Sidewalk Improvement Project;
• a first reading to approve the purchase of three video systems and accessories for the Police Department;
• a final reading to approve the memorandum of understanding with Earl Dudley, Inc. (agreement to become a Continuous Operating Reference Station site host);
• a final reading to approve an access management plan study on South Hartmann Drive from Interstate 40 to W. Main Street;
• a final reading to approve payment to the Federal Aviation Administration for the sole source flight inspection at Lebanon Municipal Airport;
• a final reading to approve the purchase of polyethylene gas pipe on an as needed basis for the Gas Department.