The Lebanon City Council is expected to consider two new package stores when it meets Tuesday.
The council’s agenda includes consideration for certificates of compliance for Sparta Pike Spirits at 1318 Sparta Pike applied for by Robert W. King and Market Basket Liquor at 1505 West Main Street applied for by Brooke Porter Hawkins.
The council is also expected to consider:
• appointing Kathy Adams to the Lebanon Planning Commission.
• restructuring positions and pay scales for the engineering department.
• paying for recycling services.
• buying fireworks for city-sponsored events, such as July 4, CABA World Series and Veterans Day.
• line-item transfers for police department telephone expenses.
• hiring a part-time dispatcher for the police department.
• line-item transfers for water department overtime expenses.
• line-item transfers for the public works general services administrator to attend traffic-signal training.
• bidding for the airfield pavements sealcoat project.
• line-item transfers for airport hangar construction
• buying a transmitter, repeater, antenna and accessories for the police department.
• bids for existing gravity sewer replacement in the city square.
• bids for replacing the 16-inch cast-iron water transmission main.
• supporting applying for a Tennessee Department of Transportation Division of Aeronautics grant to pay for the airport layout plan engineering design services.
• approving a grant contract with TDOT for airport security cameras.
• approving a grant contract with TDOT for airport layout plan design services.
• changing the amount of time Lebanon Animal Control holds dogs.
• accepting a scoreboard donation from Tressler & Associates.
The council will meet Tuesday at 6 p.m. at the Town Meeting Hall inside City Hall on Castle Heights Avenue.