Former employees of Lebanon Woolen Mills meet to organize the new Lebanon Woolen Mills Museum, which will open Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. during the Wilson County Fair.
Pictured are James Timbs, Jack Winfree, Sam Swindell, Jim Crawford, Sue Barnes, Grace Midgett and Jerry Batey.
The group seeks historical items from the Mill, which opened in Lebanon in 1908 and closed in 1993.
The museum will tell the history of Wilson County’s largest employer during the late 1950s.
Anyone who wants to donate items may call Jim Crawford at 615-934-0106 or Randall Clemons at 615-443-6637.