Local Little Seed Farm is teaming up with Batch Nashville to offer a huge giveaway.
The farm is one of 20 small, artisan companies in Nashville and the surrounding areas participating in “The Great Nashville Maker Giveaway” and the only company from the Wilson County area.
The contest, as well as Batch, looks to spotlight the local Nashville area appeal and give away great products made and produced in the region.
Batch Nashville is a company where members can subscribe to seasonal or annual “batches” and then receive a monthly package of “the best made local artisanal goods packaged and delivered,” according to Batch’s website.
“Join us and discover new tastes and delights featuring new artisans, designers, chefs, bakers, and perhaps, a candlestick maker.”
Through the giveaway contest, one winner can win a batch shipped to them that is filled with all of the goods from the 20 different pre-selected businesses, makers and crafters based in or around Nashville.
The winner is set to receive more than $700 in products ranging from candy and subscriptions to T-shirts and syrups.
Here's what you can win:
• A seasonal subscription (three months) to Batch Nashville ($97 value)
• Six 6-count boxes of drink mix and a branded stainless steel water bottle from Everly ($57 value)
• Two tins of looseleaf tea (masala chai and chocolate chai) from Firepot Chai ($24 value)
• Three bottles of Siagon cinnamon simple syrup from White’s Elixirs ($30 value)
• Three bottles of Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer from Eli Mason ($27 value)
• Two 12-count boxes of snack bars from Grab the Gold ($60 value)
• Three bars of Farmstead Milk Soaps and a T-shirt from Little Seed Farm ($38 value)
• Two tins of cookies from Christie Cookies ($41 value)
• Four bags of beer bread mix from Soberdough ($32 value)
• A box of 10 packets of peanut butter and a T-shirt from Good Spread ($25 value)
• Four chocolate bars from Olive & Sinclair ($28 value)
• Honey sampler crate from TruBee Honey ($24 value)
• Large box of marshmallows (25-count) from Bang Candy Company ($24 value)
• Three packs of organic beef jerky from Sweet Meat Jerky ($27 value)
• Large cracker jar of popcorn from Prohibition Popcorn ($24 value)
• "We Are Nashville" T-shirt from Cool People Care ($20 value)
• Two boxes and one Collector's Tin of Goo Goo Clusters plus some other gear from Goo Goo ($63 value)
• Four-pack gift crate of oatmeal from Haulin’ Oats ($38 value)
• One dozen pecan squares from Dozen Bakery ($27 value)
• Ten energy gel packs from Huma ($23 value)
To enter a chance to win The Great Nashville Maker Giveaway, you can visit the website at batchnashville.com/pages/maker-giveaway and log in with Facebook or use your email.