The last few weeks, I have brought to light the double couponing disappearance at many Kroger stores around the U.S. Although currently we have not seen this disappearance in the Middle Tennessee area, we need to educate ourselves on the other shopping savings that might replace this policy within our area.
“Once a couponer, always a couponer” is the motto most couponers claim once they have discovered the huge savings they are receiving. I could go so far as to say, many will often bypass the item if they left their coupon at home.
So what are people doing to continue the savings when shopping at Kroger? Chances are you are already familiar with digital coupons, however, technology is exploding in the line of mobile apps. Practically every business has tapped into this market to increase company awareness and compete with competitors on a larger, more updated scale.
Let’s take a look at the how to, differences and benefits of using mobile apps and digital coupons. For each of these savings, the first step to using them will be registering your Kroger card online at krogers.com.
Digital coupons are paperless coupons deducted off the specified purchase.
Sign in to your account once you set it up. Choose the offers you wish to take advantage of.
Click load card. Up to 150 digital coupons can be loaded to your Kroger card.
Things to remember:
• Digital coupons will be removed from card once they are used.
• Expired coupons will automatically disappear from your Kroger card.
• Digital coupons cannot be used in conjunction with a paper manufacturer coupon on the same product.
• One digital coupon per transaction on the same product.
• Download the app free for Apple and Android.
• Browse the weekly ad and view items by categories.
• Click “add to list” to create your own shopping list.
• Tap the coupons and click “load to card” to add a coupon for the in ad item.
• Coupons will be listed below the item on your list as a reminder that you have a coupon
• Fuel point promotions are found on the app, including two times fuel points through July.
• Every Friday is “free Friday,” where a coupon for a free product can be loaded to your Kroger card.
Keep enjoying the double coupons if you are the lucky ones among whose stores continue to offer this reward, but test your skill with the new coupon options to get better acquainted with what may be transpiring in the new future for Kroger’s shoppers.
On May 31 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m., the theme for the seventh Nashville Women’s Empowerment Workshop Series will be “Creating Economic Impact Through Entrepreneurship.” The goal is to empower women to start and expand their own businesses. To register, visit nashvillewomensempowerment.com.
Ann Haney is homeschool mother of 18-plus years to six children, including entrepreneurs, CEO of Aaron Publishing, founder of Ann Haney Ministries and Living In Abundance, nationwide motivational speaker, coupon specialist, empowerment coach and best-selling author of 18 published products, including her books, “Exploding Into Successful Entrepreneurship” and “Single Steps In A Married World.” Contact Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a speaking engagement, individual coaching or view her website for more information at annhaney.com.