• Gladeville barn destroyed in fire

    By Matt Masters -

    Wilson Emergency Management Agency firefighters battled a barn fire Thursday evening at 7281 Stewarts Ferry Pike in Gladeville after a tossed lit cigarette set the barn ablaze.

    The barn was filled with hay gathered to feed about 80 head of cattle. The fire burned the hay and destroyed the barn.

    According to WEMA director Joey Cooper, no people, firefighters or livestock were injured in the fire.

    Wilson County sheriff’s deputies and Rehab 23 volunteers also responded to the barn fire.

    Recommended for You


    About Author

    Leave A Reply