Tennessee lawmakers sent a bill dropping state testing requirements while also waiving a law requiring 180 days of annual classroom instruction to Gov. Bill Lee’s desk last Thursday afternoon.
- NCAA offers extra eligibility for spring sports
- Fur flies at trappers' gathering
- Jack McCall: A different kind of March Madness
- Looking Back: Our Main Street was once natural ford
- Trousdale County stays under state of emergency
- Mike Herman: How you can help fight against coronavirus
- Financial help available to those affected by coronavirus
- Food programs serve Trousdale County children
- Unemployment claims soar across state, U.S.
- Sheriff's Reports: March 26, 2020
- Looking Back: Buggy was potentially dangerous luxury
- Assault at Hartsville prison lands employee in hospital
- Trousdale UT Extension office remains available to customers
- Corps of Engineers shuts down campgrounds
- Sheriff's Reports: March 19, 2020
- Obituary: Wilma Eugene Davenport
- Sheriff's Reports: March 12, 2020
- Obituary: Dorothy D. Evins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.