Submitted to the Democrat
Wilson Bank & Trust’s annual home show will return to the Wilson County Expo Center next month with a variety of exhibitors ready to help with all types of home-related projects.
The Southern Home & Garden Expo takes place Friday and Saturday, February 7-8. With free admission, the event provides access to dozens of Middle Tennessee businesses in the home improvement industry, featuring more than 115 exhibitors.
Prizes and giveaways with combined values exceeding $12,000 will be given away at this year’s Expo, including:
• A free umbrella for the first 500 visitors on Saturday, Feb. 8
• A $500 cash prize from Wilson Bank & Trust
• $2,500 in Benjamin Moore paint products from Fakes & Hooker
• A $2,500 cement floor (500 square feet) from AgriKote Protective Coatings
Expo hours are 4-8 p.m. on Feb. 7, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 8. A food court and dining area will be located in the main hallway. WB&T also offers special construction financing rates that are only available during the event.
Free workshops scheduled for Feb. 8, will include:
• Water testing at home, with Robertson Family Water
• Household energy efficiency, with Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corp.
• Creating a raised garden bed, with Garden4Life
• Calling before you dig, with 811
• A kids’ craft project with Home Depot, building a hot air balloon
Limited exhibit space is still available. Home-related businesses interested in reserving a booth can contact Jen Whitener at 615-443-7812.
For more information about the Southern Home & Garden Expo, visit wbthomegardenexpo.com.