Summer produce is in season, and vendors at the Lebanon and Mt. Juliet farmers’ markets are meeting their sales targets despite some early concerns about COVID-19.
- Mt. Juliet's Ed Hagerty: 'Mission accomplished.'
- Wilson County Schools eyes reopening plans
- Officers work to promote fireworks safety, codes
- Lee sticks by state's reopening plan
- WCS board member McNeese faces ethics complaint
- BLM Mt. Juliet kicks off with peaceful protest march
- Second complaint filed against McNeese
- Wilson County CVB to unveil third mural
- Kroger celebrates grand reopening of Mt. Juliet store
- Maness announces bid for mayor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.