The Wilson County Health Department plans to test every resident and staffer at local long-term care facilities for COVID-19 this month, as the state continues to release weekly cluster data.
- Cumberland University to resume on-campus operations in fall
- A birthday for the books: community hosts surprise party for local veteran
- On the trail of COVID-19: Workplaces may be Wilson County's prime culprit
- Latest school budget avoids need for tax hike
- The apocalypse is not for me
- Plan approved for tornado-damaged schools
- MJPD investigating car crash stemming from gunfire
- COVID-19 testing ramps up in long-term care
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.