Editor’s Note: With Ed Hagerty retiring, Mt. Juliet will have a news mayor elected Nov. 3. The Mt. Juliet News asked both candidates, James Maness and Dan Walker, to respond to four questions. Here are their answers in their own words.
- Mt. Juliet mayoral candidates outline positions
- Early voting for city elections begins
- County's pumpkin patches, corn mazes ready for fall harvest
- District 1 hopefuls address issues
- Mt. Juliet eyes 63-acre land for public park
- MJPD police dog suffers injury
- MJCA falls short at Webb 21-20
- What Democrats should ask during Barrett hearings
- Hutto to end county's mask mandate Thursday (copy)
- Barrett vows to interpret laws 'as they are written'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.