The Wilson County Schools Board of Education will have a new look come September thanks to voters who on Thursday rejected incumbents Wayne McNeese and Chad Karl in favor of Carrie Pfeiffer and Jamie Farough, respectively in zones 1 and 7.
- MJ 4 Hope raises $24K for tornado relief
- Wilson County Schools to open Aug. 3
- Wilson County Schools mandates masks
- Record early voting recorded in Wilson County
- Amazon formally announces Mt. Juliet facility
- Hutto issues mask mandate
- Kiwanis Club doubles down on school benefits
- Watertown High School's Del Bosco named teacher of the year
- The zero expectation vacation
- Planning commission OKs 800 new residences
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.