With Barry Alvarez announcing his retirement as athletic director at the University of Wisconsin, take a look back at some of the biggest celebrations during his time with the Badgers.
As featured on
Their shared football backgrounds made for a natural relationship. Now, with Barry Alvarez retiring as Wisconsin's AD, Ohio State's Gene Smith reflects on their years together leading the Big Ten.
Barry Alvarez called his former QB Darrell Bevell fast. He wasn't, but the UW's all-time leading passer was a hard worker, which Alvarez valued above all. Bevell reflects on his time with Alvarez.
- Local officials brace for latest COVID surge
- Mt. Juliet to charge for gym use
- Infrastructure deal: Senate ready to move ahead on $1T bill
- Deadline to enter fair pageants approaching
- Interstate bridge over Mississippi River to begin reopening
- Agenda (copy)
- Prosecutors won't seek retrial in 3 Pilot Flying J cases
- Kentucky woman allegedly attempts to smuggle phone, meth into jail
- Lawsuit seeks to reinstate federal unemployment benefits in Tennessee
- This year, Tennessee’s sales tax holiday will be more all-encompassing
- Lafayette man faces series of charges following alleged high-speed chase
- Lafayette couple charged with child abuse
- Work progressing on Trousdale football stadium
- Portland Planning Commission endorses industrial zone request
- Beef will be celebrated at this year's Wilson County Fair
- Series of road closuresto impact traffic
- B.J. West named JSMS football coach